Our services currently consist of motorcycle rentals and motorcycle tours. Founder, Salvador Carlucci and his dedicated team provide personal, friendly service, offer rich insights into the best roads to ride, and strive to ensure you return home with only the best of motorcycling memories. Our fleet is composed of impeccably maintained dual-sport Yamaha motorcycles. Our bikes are inspected before and after each ride, and we guarantee the best rental bikes in Nicaragua.
- The motorcycles currently available are Yamaha YBR 125 G and Yamaha AG 200cc
- Rental includes basic tools to change a tire, spare tubes and foot pump.
- To rent a Yamaha YBR125G starts at 24USD/day and goes as low as 18.33USD/Day
- To rent a Yamaha AG 200 starts at 45 USD/day for AG200 and goes as low as 33.30USD/Day
- The full list of prices is here
- If you are coming to Nicargua to do social work we will provide a discount
- To rent a motorcycle you have to be 25 years old and have at least 3 years of riding experience. We can make exeptions to this rule.
- We need a scan copy of the riders drivers lincense and passport
- To make a reservation we will need a 30% non-refundable deposit of the total amount of the rental
- No refund if you show up without a valid motorcycle license
- There is a $500 refundable safety deposit in case of motorcycle damage
- The motorcycles have only basic liability insurance coverage. In case of an accident you have to pay full price of the bike. The insurance does not cover injuries.
- You must wear a helmet and proper riding gear at all times
We are currently offering only custom tours and need a minimum of 4 riders. We will design a tour based on your interest, riding abilities and time of the year. The tour can include any of the following options:
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Up to 8 Yamaha motorcycles + 1 back up motorcycle
- Support 4×4 vehicle (spare bike, luggage, spare parts, cooler etc)
- Logistics including route planning, accommodation bookings etc
- Multilingual tour guide (s) on motorcycle
- Informational materials about places you will visit
We are happy to explore other business opportunities that involve the use of motorcycles. We are in the process of developing out motorcycle training curriculum and we will soon be offering this service.
Note: Airport pick-up and drop of is $45 and lodging at Nicaragua Motorcycle Adventures is $35/night with breakfast included